Worthing City Wide Rummages will be Friday & Saturday, May 3rd & 4th — The times for the rummages will be May 3rd from 8 - 8 and May 4th 8-noon, unless otherwise listed.
1. 200 North Stevens St., Worthing — Huge tent full! Too much stuff to list, something for everyone!
2. 605 W. Mary St., Worthing — Leather sectional couch, resin Adirondack lawn chairs (6), mens, ladies, teen boy and Lennox Orioles clothes, crafts, decor, housewares, CD’s, DVD’s, and much more!
3. 200 Joel St., Worthing. OPEN Friday 2:30 to 8 pm; Sat. 8am-12noon — Womens and petite ladies, boys 4-8, baby yard gate, Paw Patrol toys, Mary Kay, Legos.
4. 408 W. 2nd St., Worthing — May 3 & 4 — Ladies tops, costume jewelry, household items, loads of knick-knacks and odds and ends. Some vintage, few old windows, lots of junk.
5. 47265 279th Ave., Worthing — Books, pictures, knick-knacks, tools, kitchen-gadgets, DVD’s, motor-home, clothes, Harley, home-gym, tents, trunks, misc.
6. 113 East 3rd St., Worthing — CASH ONLY. Huge selection shoes, clothing, coats, curtains, glassware, garden, electronics, appliances, ceiling fans, frames, windows, carpet shampooer, luminaries, fishing, pet, patio items, totes, bird houses, feeders, jewelry, purses, puzzles.
7. 211 N Steven St., Worthing — Fri. 9-5 and Sat. 8-12 — women’s clothes, shoes, make-up vanity, TV stand, lots of misc.
8. Multi-Family Sale: 110 West 3rd St., Worthing — Thurs., May 2nd 3-8; Fri., May 3rd 8-8; Sat. May 4th 8-noon. Items include: tools, fishing, hunting and camping items, outdoor items; antiques and collectibles, pictures, games, kitchen ware, dishes, silverware, washer, dryer, recliner, tables, queen box spring and mattress, electric cords, old wood ladders, 8x8x4 glass blocks, office chairs, ST 225/75r15 6 hole camper tire and rim, antique walk gate and 6’ gate, old Maytag washer, license plates, clam 2 man flip over ice shack. Clothing: women’s tops, jeans, lg-2xl, girls clothes, tops, pants, dresses sizes 8-14, home interior pictures, mirrors, hamster cage, MANY MORE ITEMS NOT LISTED.
9. 206 N. Lily, Worthing — Huge Sale, fireplace, patio table, dishes, pots, pans, clothes, blender, DVD’s, CD’s, books, holiday decor, knick-knacks, jewelry, tons of misc. Refreshments. Priced to sell.
10. 100 N. Chris St., Worthing — Bedding items: sheets, bedspreads lofted bed, and other kids items. Hours: Friday 3:30-8 p.m. and Saturday 9am - noon.
11. 47076 280th St., Worthing — Boy’s clothes, bikes, electric ATV, cozy coupe, Lego table, coolers, tools, fishing, hunting, deep freezer, misc. 47076 280th Street — 1 1/4 miles west of Worthing.